Friday, October 06, 2006

Rearranging the furniture

Not much to report on today, other than a major rearrangement of the office.  My little corner remains the same, but there’s a new soldier coming in and I helped the guys I work with move desks and tables and computers around to make a bit more efficient use of space.    It looks pretty good now, and we had the opportunity to do some deep cleaning around all the desks as we moved things.  All except my desk, of course, which didn’t move, and suffered the added dust of everything else being disturbed.

 

I’m looking forward to the weekend from a sporting perspective.  Lots of baseball playoff games to have on in the background while working, the Broncos will have a nice challenging game (although I’ll have to be up very early in the morning to watch it!) and Navy will play Air Force (that one’s a nice afternoon broadcast!)

 

No comments: