Sunday, September 10, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

It's a relatively quiet Sunday here. In commemoration of the first week of NFL football, AFN has been playing football movies all day long. I just finished enjoying the classic "Remember the Titans."

In other football news, Navy is now 2-0, and I have to congratulate my Army bretheren for winning their home opener and increasing to 1-1. Since I'm an Annapolis grad and the Deputy Commander of my unit hails from West Point, we've had fun trading football barbs back and forth. We've already established a wager on this year's Army-Navy game, with the loser having to sing the winner's service song at the morning meeting. I've offered him lyrics so he can practice.

AFN is televising the Denver vs. St. Louis game tonight... live! I definitely will stay up late to watch it. GO BRONCOS!

No comments: