Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Manic Monday

After a relaxing day on Sunday, I guess I was ready to get back to work.  A good thing, because the day seemed to bring a never-ending series of little brush fires to put out.  But nothing was big enough that I couldn’t handle it in a few hours and move on, it just delayed my larger scale plans a bit.  Not that I’m complaining.  It’s nice having work to do to pass the time.

 

My lovely computer connectivity from my room seems to have dropped off about an hour ago, one of the disadvantages of sharing a connection, so I’m returning to the back-up email method of making my post.  If things work the way I expect them to, it’ll get sent whenever the connection is finally restored, even if I’ve long since gone to bed.  In the meantime, I do have books to read and movies to watch!  Funny how those go to the wayside when I have the opportunity to chat with my wife.

 

 

 

No comments: