Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The rainy season

Some of you may have noticed some subtle differences in the format of the blog. The upgrade went smoothly, although I wasn't able to put everything back exactly the way it was before. But it's close enough. I'm not quite sure I'll take advantage of all the new features, but it's good to know they're there if I want them.

Sometime back in October when we had a day of rain, someone commented that the rainy season wasn't supposed to start until December 5. Well, it didn't rain today, but as if on cue, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I'm rather impressed at the predictability of precipitation around here.

Actually, I should hold back on being impressed until the forecast actually holds true tomorrow. In any case, I'm bringing my "wet weather gear" in with me just in case.

No comments: