Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ten Grand

I started this blog primarily as a convenient way to let friends and family know what I was doing in Iraq. I'm surprised and humbled that many more people have stumbled onto this journal and make it part of their daily reading.

My counter just went over 10,000 visits, and average of 40 per day since I started posting. Thank you all for your interest! Your suggestions on what (if anything) I should blog about after I get home are welcome.

Speaking of counters, I've made a small adjustment to my "time to go" counter on the top of the blog, inching it downward. Odds are I'll get to leave before my full year is up (yay!). How much before is still in question so I'm not going to lower it too much just yet. I'll keep it as a "worst case" estimate.

No comments: