Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lost in Translation

Since work life is starting to get largely repetitive (and I can't really say that much about it anyway) I figured I would put my camera to work and start taking more pictures around the base. I'll start right outside my office. Above the door, even. As I've mentioned before, most of the buildings that people operate out of are buildings previously constructed by the Iraqis. Some of the nicer buildings (like the main headquarters) have nice marble flooring and really classy decorations. Our building is much more utilitarian, but most of the offices do have signs painted above the doors to indicate what office they are. Or, more accurately, were during the Saddam era. This is the sign above my door. Can anyone translate it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems you are quite the 'techie' over there. our prayers are with you.

--Pastor Bryan