Friday, June 30, 2006

Home is where the homepage is

TGIF! I've made it to another weekend. Friday is a late day but now that it's over, I can actually relax for a few days. There is still work to do, but the crunch of extra administration for various weekly briefings is over. Today our command finally announced that they have a webpage! You can see it here. I've been waiting for a while for them to do that, as it lets you read about my job from more official, vetted sources and I don't have to worry about whether what I'm saying is something I'm allowed to say. Check it out! I'll add a link to the sidebar tomorrow. Speaking of links, I've added another blog to the list. Desert AW (or "Desert A-dub") is getting ready to join JCCS-1 out here as well. The Navy is going to take over this place! Be sure to give him your support as he goes through the same training and preparation that I did.

No comments: